STONE Industry Fair will take place between 4th and 17th of November in Poznan, Poland. The event is focused on presenting natural stone from around the world as a construction material, as well as the latest products in the branch.
This fair is the meeting point of companies extracting and importing natural stone as well as producers and distributors of stone processing machines and devices. Therefore, it becomes also a place where business decisions are taken and multiple discussions on important topics for the industry are happening.
- Business character – the most important business meeting of the stone industry in Central and Eastern Europe.
- The widest and the most complex offer of the industry
- Interactive presentations of professional machines and devices
- Presentation of market novelties, new technologies, as well as products (the prestigious award of the Gold Medal of MTP)
- Rich program of events (for stone masons, architects, students)
STONE Fair 2017 statistics:
- above 5000 visitors from: delegates from Poland, Belarus, China, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Finland, Spain, India, Ireland, Lithuania, Germany, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Ukraine, Great Britain, Italy, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Area of 4500 m²
- 200 exhibitors from Poland and other eleven countries, including India, China, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
For more reasons for why you should attend industry fairs, check our article here.
Thematic scope: natural stone, semi-finished products and stone products (block, slabs, plates, tiles, sculptures, fireplaces, fountains, gravestones), stone finishing elements (floors, windowsills, stairs), machines and equipment for quarrying, processing and working of stone, electric and pneumatic stoneworking tools, cutting tools, abrasive materials and consumables, spare parts and components, auxiliary equipment for loading, transport and unloading stone, funeral accessories, chemical products for the stone industry, stone renovation
At the same time, the Glass Industry Fair will take place on Poznań fairgrounds.
Any questions? We look forward to talking to you! Fortune Molecule is the representative in Portugal and Spain of the biggest fair complex in Poland, Poznań International Fair. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.